Deakin students, we have a scrumdidilyumptous competition for you!
Grab your T2 textbooks and course requirements at the DUSA Bookshop, whether in store at the Burwood campus or online at dusabookshop.com.au and you’ll immediately go into the running to win a Golden Ticket.
Yep, you read that right. Our staff will be putting on their Willy Wonka hats and will be stealthily placing a Golden Ticket in ten random Bookshop orders from 1 – 12 July, 2019.
If you receive a lucky Golden Ticket in your package or bag, we don’t expect you to go running down the street waving your Golden Ticket in the air like Charlie (but if you do, please gram it and tag us), but we do hope it brings a smile to your face because this Golden Ticket is worth $100 at the DUSA Bookshop.
And no, it’s not a world of pure imagination! We are as serious as Slugworth.
All students across all campuses are eligible, all you need to do is purchase your T2 unit requirements from the DUSA Bookshop for your chance to win. It’s so exciting, it’s enough to turn anyone violet. Good luck, music makers and dreamers of dreams!
For all competition enquiries, please contact 1800 868 681 or email@example.com.
Competition Terms & Conditions
The promoter of this competition is Deakin University Student Association ABN 95 022653791 of Building H, 221 Burwood Hwy, Burwood VIC 3125.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
- This competition is governed by the laws in force in the State of Victoria, Australia.
- The competition is free to enter and is strictly open to current Deakin students that currently hold a DUSA membership. Students must complete and submit an entry in the manner set out in the Terms and Conditions.
- Staff employed by Deakin University or DUSA and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The competition period across all campuses is 1 – 12 July, 2019.
- Competition winner(s) will receive a $100 Bookshop Voucher.
- The total prize pool is AUD $1,000.
How to Enter
- Entrants must make an order on the DUSA Bookshop website (dusabookshop.com.au) between 1 – 12 July. No minimum or maximum cost limit is required.
Selection and Notification of Winner
- Winners will be drawn at random.
- Winners will be posted their $100 Bookshop Voucher via Australia Post.
- Winners will be published on the DUSA website and the DUSA Facebook and Instagram in the competition post.
- All winners and their guests must be 18 years and over.
- Winners selected to attend the movie and/or screening must comply with the Student Code of Conduct.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. DUSA’s decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. DUSA accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
- Entrants consent to DUSA using their name, image or voice for promotional purposes. Entrants agree to make themselves available for a photograph and interview in the event that theirs is the winning entry and if requested by DUSA.
- Winners consent to posting images and video of the match to their social media feeds via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tagging #yourdusa or @yourdusa.
- Winners consent to their name and photograph being published on DUSA social media and other digital channels if requested to in any and all forms as determined by the Division of Student Life.
Privacy Collection, Use and Disclosure Statement