Do you want to make a creative impact next year and pocket $500 cash? Then get those creative juices flowing because we want a Deakin student to design the front and back cover of the 2021 Student Diary!
Enter our annual Student Artwork Competition where you’ll have complete creative licence to create something memorable, so make it fun, make it vibrant and make it relevant to student life at Deakin. And if your design is the lucky chosen one, you’ll pocket $500 cash.
But you better get moving now! The closing date for entries is Friday 10 July 2020 at 5pm.
Last year’s winner, Teodora Kopic said “I was inspired to submit my design after seeing the previous amazing diary designs that students created in the last few years. I decided to give it my best shot and create a design that hopefully reflects the community at Deakin University.”
- Submit your entries to email@example.com
- Submission must be JPG, PNG or PDF file types with an A5 front cover and back cover design.
- Maximum two entries per person
- Before you submit, make sure you read the Terms and Conditions.
- Got any questions in the meantime? Get in touch with the DUSA Marketing team at firstname.lastname@example.org