Be a Student Representative
Being a DUSA Student Representative is a fantastic experience. By getting involved in student representation you can:
- Organise campaigns on issues that effect students such as concession cards for international students, Deakin’s environmental impact, or assignment submission practices
- Address social issues such as homophobia, equal opportunity, disability access or environmental degradation
- Negotiate with senior university staff to ensure Deakin meets its obligations to students
- Organise pub crawls, BBQs, balls and live entertainment
- Choose how DUSA fosters clubs and societies
- Lead university sports teams
- Develop professional and personal skills
- Meet hundreds of fantastic people
Becoming involved is easy, check out the list of Student Representative vacancies available below.
Student Representative Vacancies
- Melbourne Campus Committee
- Geelong Campus Committee
- Warrnambool Campus Committee
- Distance Campus Committee
How to apply
For more details check out the position descriptions on the right. Download and submit a co-option form to the General Secretary to apply.
All enquires are directed to the DUSA General Secretary.