Trips & Tours
2013 Adventure Trips!
Every year, the team at DUSA put together a calendar of fun and friendly trips and tours for all students. These trips are available to both members and non members and you can even bring your friends!
Members receive a discount on the cost of all trips. The full program for trimester 1 2013 trips both campus based and university wide will be listed soon and includes favourites such as our Dolphin Swim Tour and the Great Ocean Rd Weekend to mention a couple.
Cross Campus Trips 2013
Week long Mt.Buller Snow Trip just announced!
Sunday 4th August– Friday 9th August 2013
What's included in the trip:-
- 5-nights’ accommodation at Sugarbush Lodge
- 5 days continental breakfast, 5 x two course dinners
- 5-day lift pass & 5 days ski/board lessons
- RFID ski pass is included
- Return coach transport from Geelong via Burwood
- Depart Geelong 8am & Burwood -9.30am Sun 4 Aug
- Depart Buller 4pm Fri 9Aug
- Resort Entry fees
- Ski Kaos Tour guide who will escort manage and co-ordinate the trip
What is not included:
- Equipment hire -However we can help you organise this.
- DUSA Gold/Silver Members: $1,150
- All Others: $1,250
LIFT & LESSON
- DUSA Gold/Silver Members: $1,250
- All Others: $1,350
DEPOSITS AND ACCOMODATION BOND:
A $100 non-refundable deposit is required and Credit Card details must be supplied for the $150 Accommodation Bond. Note the $150 will not be charged to your card unless damage occurs to your accommodation.
For bookings or more information drop into a DUSA office near you!
For campus specific trips & tours see: